Monday 8 June 2009

visit to MNAC


Yesterday we went to see the exhibitions open at the MNAC (National Museum of Contemporary Art) . The most interesting one was dedicated to wedding pictures from late 19th-early 20th century . I do not see however how it fits into the 'contemporary art' profile, but the museum is a hybrid all in all, so I'll save my comments on this topic :).
Here are some images, to give you a hint ;)

my outfit was made up of:

Blouse: ethnic inspiration, no label
Pants: linen (tooooo hot yesterday )
Sandals: Bata
Bag: Payless Shoe Source, New York
Necklace: Irina Schrotter

2 comments:

Alice in vintageland said...

I love Payless! Ar fi super sa se gaseasaca si in Romania alaturi de Target si multe altele (Old Navy, Foot Locker, H&M, Topshop etc)!

phantasnight said...

Da, stiu (--sigh--)...eu obisnuiesc sa mai comand online de la diversi, dar din pacate sunt multi care nu livreaza in Romania :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails