Saturday 6 June 2009

summer day city


This is the most laid back outfit I've sported lately (funny, while I'm writing this I'm listening to Muse- Feeling Good :D -- it really fits my mood when having worn this :D)
Except for the tank&wedges, it's all vintage. I loved wearing it, as I could see nothing similar walking around me. And that always makes me feel fresh & stylish. I don't wanna brag, but I really turned heads with it :D:D:D.

Pants :Wolfhose
Tank: gift from my sis (from Paris , as if the print doesn't speak for itself :)) )
Shirt: I've had since I was a kid, it has a gorgeous print with Brazilian women gathering coffee
Bag: from a SH shop in Bratislava
Earrings: vintage Givenchy
Wedges: Charlotte Ronson







P.s. notice the bag :D:D:D, this is another of the promised ones










1 comment:

Alice in vintageland said...

Laid back in a very chic way:)I can definitly see why you were turning heads1

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails