Sunday 31 May 2009

Grandma Skirt


This will be just a short outfit post, displaying a skirt I got from grandma & which I am using as a dress. It is a tad too long to wear as it is, but it is really beautiful and I do not want to shorten any of it. I promised my sister I will turn it into a tulip skirt for her, so I have to keep it's length for now. So until this skirt will shape-shift, this is how I am planning to wear it (of course we have the jean vest again- let me know when you all get bored of seeing it over and over again and maybe...just maybe I'll let it breathe for a while :D).

Composition:
Dress: skirt from grandma
Vest: New Yorker
Necklace: Irina Schrotter
Earrings: a gift
Sandals: Stefanel
Hobo Bag: from Payless Shoe Source, New Jersey (if I remember correctly)
Belt: C&A


p.s. I know I promised to incorporate bags in the outfit posts, and to display part of my collection, so I am marking down the second one I am showing...there are sooo many to come :D

1 comment:

Anna said...

love your outfit. bohemian style:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails