Wednesday 30 May 2012

Lost Civilizations

{  by anastasia radevich


subtitle : ...I knew it wasn't safe to online window shop ...

You probably all already know of her designs and the lengths she goes to when creating her perfect overly sculptural heels , but believe it or not, I just came across her online shop, then her site , then her ... and butterflies are roaming through my stomach eversince ... I stumbled upon the bootie above first , here , but the selection available on her eboutique is a mere teaser in comparison to the feast unraveling on her website.
 

 I'm reading in her bio that she has worked for Alexander McQueen and Nicholas Kirkwood , their influence being quite obvious , but she seems to take her shoe in an entirely different realm , sinisterly ethereal ... the "Lost Civilizations " collection whispers two names to me : Nikola Tesla and Gaia ...

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails