Sunday 13 May 2012

La Commedia è finita!

First thing's first...I can't believe it's been almost a year since my last post. I've thought a lot about whether to resume the blog or not , and about which direction it would pursue, should I decide to revive it.

So, now that I've made up my mind , prepare for the best (to my taste) in books, music , fashion, home design/decor and all inspirational items that get and keep your day going. I know, it sounds a bit presumptuous , but hey, I'm taking it seriously this time.

To kickstart one of the blog's new sections , titled " book(s) of the week " , I'm presenting you with two of the best of my recent readings , in no particular order :
Iulian Tanase - Oase migratoare
i.  For my Romanian speaking  readers , Iulian Tanase - Oase migratoare {Traveling bones - IMHTranslation }.
 I have read all of his poetry , but somehow his first novel seems to be the most poetic of his writings so far...


 ii. Nick Cave - The death of Bunny Munro - You can read some excerpts here , or listen to the author himself reading several extracts  here .




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails