Thursday 6 August 2009

randomizing my vacation part2



















... some images taken at the Musée de l'Armé at the Hotel des Invalides and in the Pantheon...





















and with my most beloved aquisition from Paris, a gorgeous BCBG Max Azria leafy dress ,which I will introduce later on...:D




Wearing:
Harem pants:cop.copine
Tee:Matrak Tshirt Design
Vest: Strass Exclusive Brand(from Paris - I guess it's a french label, I found it in a cute boutique in the Le Marais quarter)
Bag: GAP
Bracelets: from the ShoesAndYourMom lot
Sunglasses: Solaris (from Paris)
Sandals: Stefanel

1 comment:

Alice in vintageland said...

Looks like you had a blast! I looove your vest, it's gorgeous! Also I can hardly wait for the pictures with your new designer dress!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails