Thursday 27 August 2009

new StyleSampleMagazine issue

well...not that new , but since I've been late with everything lately, here goes :)))

Style Sample is a magazine dealing with online fashion blogging , therefore you can find some more blogs to follow-up, tips&tricks, pieces of advice, opinions, inspiration, and....yours truly :)))..I am featured in the 'Blogs to Watch' section (thanks Tamia :D:D)





p.s. I only have a small note to make...my answer to the last question , which was 'Probably this is what I like the most about blogging...the possibility to coincide with people you would never meet otherwise...' got edited into 'This is what I like the most about blogging...the possibility to communicate with people you would never meet otherwise...' Less poetical, but nevertheless, a similar idea.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails