Wednesday 12 August 2009

randomizing my vacation part3



these pics are taken @Centre Pompidou, and it's surroundings, and they feature a MM6 by Maison Martin Margiela sporty dress that I found in a designer outlet in the Le Marais quarter, named La Piscine...I loved it the minute I saw it , it's so drawingly simple...buuuuuuuut, it metaphorically made me let go of the gorgeous Vivienne Westwood top/vest that I had in my other hand...I'll post a photo of it as soon as I find one ;I have just re-seen some scenes from The Devil Wears Prada and noticed that Emily Blunt wears the exact same one.....:-< ....
Wearing:
Dress: MM6 by Maison Martin Margiela
Vest:New Yorker
Bag: GAP (from Paris)
Sandals: Stefanel
Jewelry: necklace-handmedown from mum, earrings- from bf's mum, bracelets- from ShoesAndYourMom
Sunglasses: Solaris (from Paris)




p.s.I hope madame Westwood doesn't read my blog =)))))))))

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails