Saturday 4 July 2009

The Red... it filters through

(pour les connaisseurs ;) ...for the others, it's Chevelle.. :D )

This post is dedicated to my sister, who made my earrings , and also gave me the tank I am wearing :D. I always like to pair these items, part because of the colour combo and part for the fact that both have animals on them (punky-haired sheep on the earrings + penguins on- the -top ).


Composition:
Tank: from my sis
Earrings:made by my sis
Shirt: Polo Garage (on loan from bf)
Pants: Dadamoda
Shoes: Musette
Other jewelry: my beloved Swatch+ some random silver chain tied around the wrist
Sunglasses: Piazza Italia (gift from bf)














1 comment:

Alice in vintageland said...

Genial - imi place tot, pantofii atat de feminini cu pantalonii si the red hoodie, plus cerceii si ochelarii - speachless de incantare!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails