Tuesday 26 January 2010

asia on my mind



I was sorting my photos of note and I just found this most inspiring image ever , that I cannot believe I had forgotten of... I love everything about this outfit, the colours, starting with the bright red lashes, the prints (notice how the horizontal stripes on the stockings are re-interpreted on the dress, and how the polka dots on the dress match the ones on the veil) , the textures, the kitschy rhinestones on the purse, ...you get it :D:D ...the perfect mix and match


p.s. do you think that I can still wear similar ensembles now that I'm almost a mum :D? I say hell yeah !!! ...I can hardly wait for my first PTA meeting :)))))

p.p.s I don't remember where I came across this image, if you happen to have a clue please drop a comment, so I can credit it properly :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails