Tuesday 8 September 2009

strait sweater



It's been raining for a couple of days now around here, and I feel so reinvigorated....I was so sick and tired of the sunny weather , I do not like summer at all...so huraaaaaaay for the newly established autumn :D:D:D:D. Temperature-wise, 'Wake me up when September ends' is no doubt the tune for me :)).

This revival is also visible within my wardrobe...I can finally play serious dressing-up again :))), just you wait an see:))). Today I opted for this beautiful silvery grey sweater I bought in Tel-Aviv, it was love at first site due to its resemblance to a strait jacket :D.











Composition:
Dress: H&M (from Paris)
Basic black tee
Sweater: Sack's (from Tel-Aviv)
Earrings: gift from my sis (from Madrid)
Boots: Burberry

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails