Saturday 12 December 2009

royal fuchsia #2


A sequel to the previous outfit, this is what I actually ended up sporting out at work the other day (the main reason being that the fishnets are not entirely cold-proof ;)) )
I think that this dress is the perfect pregnancy item, covering the modified waist and making you stand out of the crowd.Judging by the looks I got while wearing it, I would almost say big bellies hidden under baggy clothes are sexy :)))))))








Composition:
Dress : American Retro
Boots: Cafe Noir
Beanie: made by me for my bf, but I figured I deserve at least one wear for knitting it :D:D
Necklaces: made by me














Also, here is a detail shot of a vintage ring I got from an antiquities shop in Brasov; it has half funny/half grotesque monkey-resembling faces supporting the stone:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails