Saturday 4 July 2009

BACK



I know, I know ...I've not been around lately :D, and I do not want to excuse myself, buuuuuuuuuuuut...I did take some time off to catch up with my reading, documenting, etc - so I've not had anything to do with fashion lately except for picking out my daily outfits :).
Plus ...I am in the middle of a closet re-shaping & organizing , as I have to pick out my garments for the coming Paris vacation....which gets me to the news... I am leaving for Paris in 1 week ...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I will make up for the lack of posting since, while I am at browsing through my wardrobe, I want to experiment some new combinations...not necessarily summery, but the weather in Paris can be really whimsical, I am told :D. So stay tuned:D.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails